Symptohm Melohman PE - Free Synthesizer VST Plugins
Name: Symptohm Melohman PE
Developer: Ohm Force
Date Added: October 13, 2014
This ‘Performer Edition’ is a free version of Symptohm:Melohman powersynth. Symptohm PE contain all of symptohm presets (+1200 total presets) like on standard edition ( Symptohm:Melohman powersynth).
- Move several buttons at once, with group selection and side-click. Advanced GUI full of live-performance features, such as flying knobs, preset morphing, and grouped parameters.
- MIDI automation: allows control of all parameters from any MIDI source and records its movements. With the MIDI feature, it’s also possible to adjust the LFO phase to get accurate tempo synchronization and to obtain totally musical and rhythmic effects. All RPN and NRPN data sent or recorded are 14-bit accurate.
- Useful presets instant variable transitions where all the parameters switch from the old value to the new one “in a ballet you won’t forget”.
- Easy MIDI configuration with Auto-Bind feature. Select a knob on the screen, activate the Auto-Bind and move a controller knob on your MIDI device: the parameter will be automatically bound to the chosen knob.
- Fast configuration: Save MIDI configurations into files and reload them to avoid repeating the same operations each time you load the plug-in. Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.
- Tempo synchronization: Instantly matches the exact beat of your track.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz.
- High quality DSP algorithm: great sound quality.
- Graphic user interface with big, precise and smooth buttons. With SubPixel technology for more definition.
Watch Symptohm Melohman PE Video Demo
Symptohm Melohman PE is a vst instruments plugins developed by Ohm Force , a free Synthesizer VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about Symptohm Melohman PE please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus