Category: Chiptune Synth
Date Added: September 25, 2014
Bleep is a free 8 bit or chiptune style VSTi synthesizer plug-in for Windows which inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise
- Each oscillator has own detuner, ADSR envelope and multimode LP/BP/HP filter
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode
- Modulator Envelope Generator
- Pseudo arpeggiator
- Overall multimode filter
- Adjustable degrader
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
Watch Bleep Video Demo
Bleep is a vst instruments plugins developed by ToneBytes , a free Chiptune Synth VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about Bleep please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus