Name: SimulAnalog Guitar Suite
Category: Guitar Amp Simulator
Date Added: October 7, 2014
SimulAnalog Guitar Suite is amp simulator VST effect plugin, which implements the simulation of some famous guitar amplifiers and stompboxes.
Currently containing the simulation* of:
- Boss DS-1 (Distortion stompbox)
- Boss SD-1 (Super Overdrive stompbox)
- Tube Screamer (Overdrive stompbox)
- Oberheim PS-1 (Phaser stompbox)
- Univox Univibe (Modulations stompbox)
- Fender Twin 1969 (Guitar amplifier)
- Marshall JCM900 Dual Reverb (Guitar amplifier)
SimulAnalog Guitar Suite is a vst instruments plugins developed by SimulAnalog , a free Guitar Amp Simulator VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about SimulAnalog Guitar Suite please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus